January 18 – Mini Camp
- Thank you to our skaters and helpful coaches!
January 23rd – Testing at PBIW
February 20th – Disney Exhibition and Princess & Superhero Skate
- Photography fundraiser
February 26th – Board Meeting Dinner
February 27th – Testing at PBIW
- 3 pm
- NEW: A Hospitality Fee of $5 will be charged per skater
- The fee will offset the cost of coffee and snacks/meals as needed for volunteer judges.
- The club will continue to pay for ice time ($375/hour), judges travel expenses, and USFSA certification
March 12th to 14th – 2021 Magnolia Opening
- Good luck to our skaters, Roxy and Sydney!
March 22nd to 28th – World’s Figure Skating Championship
March 27th, Saturday – Solo Exhibition with Critique
- Judge Joan Deluca (Judge Greg will be unable to attend) and Technical Specialist Debbie Starkman
March 27th – Board Meeting
March 28th, Sunday – Test Session, Rink at the Beach
March 31st to Summer – Chocolate Fundraiser
Pick up two boxes of Hoffman’s Chocolate at PBIW:
- March 31st, Wednesday, 8-10 am or 2-4 pm
- April 1st, Thursday, 2-4 pm
- April 2nd, Friday, 8-10 am or 2-4 pm
- April 3rd, Saturday 8 am-12 pm
Collection for fundraising monies:
- April 24th, Saturday, 8 am -4 pm
Each box contains 18 bars at $2 each. Those who sell more than 4 boxes will qualify for the Fundraiser Prizes. First Prize (Top seller) is a $150 Amazon Gift card and recognition at the banquet and rink; the second prize is a $100 Amazon Gift card, and the third prize is a $50 Amazon Gift card.
April 9th-11th – Skate Nashville 2021 Competition
- Good luck to our skaters! …Ava, Emily, Lauren, Marley, and McKenna.
April 17th, Saturday – Board Meeting at 4 pm
April 24th, Saturday – Disney Ice Show Tickets on sale from 9 am – 4 pm
April 24th, Saturday – Fundraiser collection (Return sales) 8 am – 4 pm
May 7th, Friday – Disney on Ice Spring Show Rehearsal
May 8th, Saturday – Disney Ice Show
May 17th, Monday-Yoga Class for Skaters, 5:30-6:30 at PBIW
May – Annual Club Meeting and Voting of the 2021-2022 Board
The Voting process simplified:
- Each adult home club member at the meeting will vote for several nominees on the ballot. Each nominee on the ballot is selected by the Nominating Committee, or an adult member can be a nominee if endorsed by 6 adult home club members. Contact Gina Penaflor (Nominating Committee Chair) if you would like to serve on the board or on a future committee. The deadline to be nominated is two weeks prior to the annual meeting.
- Immediately after the meeting, the newly elected board members will meet to select office positions, such as president, test chair, etc.
June 1st – SCF Membership Renewal begins
July 1st – Beginning of next season
July 23rd-Club Friday, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
October – Annual Club Banquet (Tentative)
December 10th and 11th – Holiday Show (Theme-TBD)
- December 10th, Friday-6 pm to 8 pm
- December 11th, Saturday-3 pm to 5 pm
A freestyle session, or an activity, during this hour will be opened to CLUB MEMBERS only. The first 1/2 hour includes instruction on a specific move or goal. Coach/Instructor will vary depending upon the goal. Fee-
For any ideas or questions or comments, please contact our president, Jean McAtavey, at email@example.com . Your feedback is important to the club, and it will be added to the agenda of the next meeting. Thank you!