January 18 Mini Camp
January 23rd- Testing at PBIW
February 20th-Disney Exhibition and Princess & Superhero Skate
February 26th-Board Meeting Dinner
February 27th- Testing at PBIW
- 3 pm
- NEW: A Hospitality Fee of $5 will be charged per skater
- The fee will offset the cost of coffee and snacks/meals as needed for volunteer judges.
- The club will continue to pay for ice time ($375/hour), judges travel expenses, and USFSA certification
March 12th-14th-Magnolia Opening
- Good luck to our skaters, Roxy and Sydney!
March 22nd to 28th-World’s Figure Skating Championship
March 27th, Saturday – Solo Exhibition with Critique
- Judge Joan Deluca (Judge Greg will be unable to attend) and Technical Specialist Debbie Starkman
March 27th, Saturday- Board Meeting
March 28th, Sunday- Test Session at the Rink at the Beach
April 9th-11th-, Friday through Sunday-Skate Nashville 2021 Competition
- Good luck to our skaters! …Ava, Emily, Lauren, Marley, and McKenna.
April 17th, Saturday- Board Meeting at 4 pm
April 24th, Saturday- Disney Ice Show Tickets on sale from 9-4 pm
May 7th, Friday- Disney on Ice Spring Show Rehearsal
May 8th, Saturday- Disney Ice Show
June 1st – SCF Registration Opens
- DEADLINE- July 1st for Renewal Membership
- Pay by July 1st to AVOID the $15 LATE FEE
June 21-25 – PBIW Kids Summer Camp
July 12th-16th- PBIW Kids Summer Camp
July 23rd-Club Friday, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Club Friday refers to a planned activity intended for CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
- This Friday will include a one-hour freestyle session on the rink. During the first 1/2 hour, a coach will instruct on a specific skill (TBD), and the latter 1/2 is for skaters to practice on their own.
- Fee-TBD (Includes both instruction and one-hour ice time)
October 16th- Annual Club Banquet (Tentative Date)
December 10th and 11th – Holiday Show (Theme-TBD)
- December 10th, Friday-6 pm to 8 pm
- December 11th, Saturday-3 pm to 5 pm
For any ideas or questions or comments, please contact our president, Jean McAtavey, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your feedback is important to the club, and it will be added to the agenda of the next meeting. Thank you!